directory | for sale | by industry | leisure & education
SKIDS (SAFE KIDS IN DAILY SUPERVISION)
advertiser info: franchise business opportunity
|industry leisure & education||investment $34,000 + gst||number in NZ 100+ and globally 100+||FANZ member yes|
|contact Chris Bartels
p 0-9-576 6602 m 021 974 221
|telephone||find out more business profile funding info evaluate|
|industry||leisure & education|
|investment from||$34,000 + gst|
|number in NZ||100+|
Established 1996 and now in over 100 schools offering before school, after school and holiday programmes for primary school children. Would suit people who are looking for a change in lifestyle and who enjoy the company of children.
sKids (Safe Kids in Daily Supervision) is New Zealand’s number one provider of out-of-school care & recreation programmes. We are an established, multi-award winning franchise system founded right here in New Zealand.
We specialise in delivering quality before school, after school and holiday programmes that help our kids thrive and grow, giving them life-skills that will serve them for years to come. We strive to create a fun and safe environment that our kids just love.
We have a proud reputation as New Zealand’s leading private provider of Out of School Care and we consider it a great privilege to support our families, schools and communities.
Now is a great time to invest in a sKids franchise - New Zealand’s Out of School Care (OSCAR) industry is thriving and families need quality programmes.
- A passion for working with children!
- Teachable mindset; resilience, sense of humour and commitment
- Strong leadership skills for developing an awesome sKids staff team
- Superb organisational skills; there are lots of balls to juggle
- Great communication skills; strong relationships with the children, parents, school and local communities are key.
If you have these attributes, or they simply inspire you, we believe you already have the foundations to become a successful sKids business owner.
Our Franchise Owners come from all backgrounds – from education, sports and recreation, to customer-facing or service-based industries to name a few. But what they all share in common is a passion for children and a desire to drive the success of their own business.
Download our sKids recruitment brochure.
sKids is a trusted NZ Brand - proudly Kiwi since 1996.
- Multi-award winning: "Best franchise system – lifestyle services” for 2 years running
- Support: dedicated Franchise Support Office
- Training: full induction and ongoing training provided NZQA accredited “on-the-job” training available to you and your staff
- Systems: ongoing investment in online and onsite systems to help you work smarter
- Quality Programmes: variety of unique, best-in-class programmes for you to deliver on site: arts, crafts, sports, music, drama, cooking, technology, fun games and activities
- Flexibility: opportunity to structure your hours to fit with your family and lifestyle
- Resilient industry: tends to perform strongly even during challenging economic climates
- MSD Funding: all of our businesses are MSD approved enabling parents to access OSCAR subsidies. We also assist in your application for funding
- Industry Memberships: Member & Sponsor of all major Principals’ Associations across NZ: – Member of the Franchise Association of New Zealand – Our CEO is a FANZ Board Member – Our CEO is an advisor to the MSD OSCAR Sector Advisory Group – A sKids Director is on the Out of School Care Network (OSCN) Executive.
“I always knew that I would enjoy working with children. What I did not realise was how much they would teach me.” Rose King, sKids multi-site owner
“I love that we make a difference to so many children’s lives. We give them experiences they take with them forever.” Faieka Abrahams, sKids Master Franchise
“I was looking for a franchise that would tick all my boxes – working with children, no weekend work and a business my whole family could be involved in… After investing in my first sKids franchise I knew I would invest in another site... I am excited to be part of a network that is recognised as the leader in out of school care." Lee-Ann Werner, sKids multi-site owner
“I love going to work. I have found my passion and enjoy building relationships with parents and the school… I suppose the great thing about sKids is that there are so many doors that open up for you. It’s also a business where you can make a decent salary.” Wayne Johnson, sKids multi-site owner
“Working with children just gives us energy! I’d rather be onsite than anywhere else. The only regret is that we didn’t do it sooner.” Kay & Karl Reyes, sKids multi-site owner
Call us today and talk about how the sKids franchise opportunity can work for you.
Contact Chris Bartels on 021 974 221 or email email@example.com and let’s explore the possibilities together.
Complete the form below to receive more detailed information from sKids (Safe Kids In Daily Supervision). We will not share your information with any other third party.