Westpac Directory of Franchising
NumberWorks’nWords is looking for exceptional people to join our expanding network of after-school tutoring centres. If you are a great communicator, and real people person, looking for a business that offers financial success, work/life balance and the feel-good factor, call today for a chat.
Our dynamic learning centres provide after school maths and English tutoring to primary and high school aged students. Our growing network of 70 successful tuition centres cater to children throughout New Zealand, Australia, Singapore and the UK.
Our personalised tutoring caters for children who need a confidence boost, seek improvement in academic levels as well as those looking to race ahead.
Education and particularly the private tutoring business is a rapid growth industry. A NumberWorks’nWords tuition centre could be the right opportunity for you.
What you can expect;
- Highly successful, proven business model, developed from expertise acquired over 30+ years in operation.
- An experienced and passionate HQ team committed to supporting your success as a NumberWorks’nWords franchisee.
- World-class software based tuition model. Our dedicated IT team are continuously developing software to ensure we have market leading education tools that complement the national curricula. NumberWorks’nWords has a well established reputation for teaching excellence.
- Exclusive territories capable of supporting continuous growth.
- Our comprehensive training programmes cover all aspects from start up to running a successful centre. We provide intensive start-up training and ongoing support.
- A fantastic work / life balance with flexible hours.
Skills & training
NumberWorks’nWords is looking for exceptional people to join their expanding network of after school tutoring centres. To be a successful franchisee you will need the following attributes:
- A people person
- A strong communicator
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Ambitious and driven
You may currently be in one of the following careers:
- Customer Service Manager
- Retail Manager
- HR & Recruitment
- Education & Training
- Marketing & Communications
- Real Estate
- Have we missed yours?
But above all, you want to make a positive difference to children's lives.
There are exclusive territories available throughout NZ as well as a small number of established centres for sale.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the training. It was very well organised and very professional. We worked with real children as part of the course, which was fantastic. The idea of having experienced franchisees at the training was as valuable as the training itself. Spending time with completely new people like me and having people going back to do refreshers was really good. You get a strong feeling that everyone is going to help you succeed.” - Sonia Brocklehurst
“We came into this for a lifestyle change and for flexibility. Our ultimate goal is to have a successful long-term, sustainable business. We didn’t leave our jobs to become tied to another one, so within 10 years we’ll carefully choose assistant managers to help run the centre for us”. – Jo Nguyen.
Make a difference in children’s lives today. Be one of the people who joins this rapidly growing franchise of out-of-school programmes. If you enjoy...
The Seasons Art Class is the UK’s premier adult art class provider. Now seeking new franchisees nationwide for our exciting expansion into New Zealand....