Westpac Directory of Franchising
The Coffee Guy
The Coffee Guy is New Zealand's largest mobile coffee franchise system. The secret to our success is ensuring our franchisees have the support that they need to operate a successful franchise. New and existing franchise exclusive territories are available nationwide. Join our team today.
Are you looking for a change in your lifestyle?
Keen to be your own boss?
The Coffee Guy Mobile Coffee franchise could be perfect for you!
The Coffee Guy is New Zealand's number one mobile coffee franchise and is an opportunity which fits your lifestyle.
Why choose The Coffee Guy?
- Work in your own backyard.
- Full training and ongoing support.
- No experience needed.
- A stand-out iconic New Zealand brand.
- A proven system with some 29 franchises throughout New Zealand.
- Choose the hours you work and the money you earn.
If you have a desire to succeed and take delight in making people's day just that little bit brighter, then this business is for you!
What does The Coffee Guy offer for you?
When you join The Coffee Guy team, we’ll be there to guide you through each step from opening supplier accounts to securing loyal customers, to looking for ways to grow.
A Territory or Location
When you start your own franchise, you will work with our team to select the location where you will operate. Whether it be a Mobile Coffee Van or Fixed Site, and while the decision on the territory is ultimately yours to make, we will work with you to help in considering the characteristics of your area.
Training & Set-up
Our franchise system is designed to work for people who have no prior business or hospitality experience, so we have a robust training and set-up period:
• Barista training – Never made coffee? No problem! All new franchisees complete our barista training programme in our dedicated training facility in Auckland.
• Administration training – Although the administration side of the business is limited, there are some tasks that you will need to complete. We will provide you with the training you require to follow the administration side of the system.
• On-the-road training – Over a one to two-week period, we will work with you to get your business up and running. This will include working with the landlord (if applicable), helping to arrange the fit-out, as well as planning and implementing the local area marketing.
• If you are establishing a Mobile Coffee Van franchise, much of this time will be spent securing new customers for your Corporate Run, juggling requests from various customers and designing a schedule that aims for as little driving and as much coffee-making as possible.
For each of our franchise systems, the fit-out is important. We will make sure that the fit-out of your Van or Fixed Site utilises our strong brand, contains Italian espresso hardware, and is user-friendly with ample space for supplies and accessories.
For the Mobile Coffee Van business, the events side of the business can be lucrative. The number of events you attend is completely up to you.
Some of our franchisees choose to attend an event every weekend, whereas others are happy just delivering their corporate run. As well as your initial events training, we’ll continue to support you in procuring event leads and bookings in your area.
Business Development Manager
You will be assigned a Business Development Manager who will be available to provide support and guidance throughout the duration of your time with The Coffee Guy.
With our very own blend of coffee, our sweet vanilla chai, and our local flavour syrups, we use only sought-after products to ensure a great cup every time. Our stock system means ordering and receiving stock is simple and quick. You can order your stock weekly for it to be couriered to your doorstep.
We are committed to providing on-going support to our franchisees. This includes regular phone and email-based support, field visits, and franchisee functions.
Read further on our website: www.thecoffeeguy.co.nz/franchise-opportunities
About Café Coffee & Bakery Systems
The Coffee Guy is now a proud member of the Café Coffee & Bakery Systems (NZ) Ltd, a collective of iconic brands such as Esquires Café, Brumby’s Bakery, Café2U, and Gloria Jean’s Coffees franchise systems located throughout Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. This wealth of experience, knowledge, and capability manifests in an exciting mobile coffee franchise that is The Coffee Guy.
Call Dave Bernard on 0800 894 199 or 021 331 243 if you have any questions or if you would like to have a chat about your opportunities with The Coffee Guy.
If you’d like to hear more about how we can help you bring your mobile coffee van dream to life, please fill out the query form below.
Network of premium cafés specialising in gourmet coffee and freshly prepared food. Sierra still roasts every coffee bean with care, in their Newmarket...
Hachi Hachi is New Zealand's latest success in affordable, fast and fresh Japanese cuisine. We are seeking franchisees with exceptional customer service...
Join the third wave of coffee today. Exciting opportunities to join NZ’s rapidly growing first micro-roasting coffee company franchise. Offering turnkey...
Donut King is a speciality donut and coffee chain now available in NZ. Proven business model for over 38 years. Seeking fun franchisees with a customer...