Westpac Directory of Franchising
NZ’s leading supplier of workplace refreshment vending. Home-based, profitable franchise offering a range of NZ’s biggest names and own brand snacks and drinks. Earn a great hourly rate with no office, no boss and no overheads. New and established businesses available.
Why do we exist?
Convenience! Convenience! Convenience!
- 1 in 3 people don't eat lunch at work - "they don't have enough time".
- Evidence suggests - as long as energy intake and output are balanced over the day, frequent snacks or refreshments can be beneficial for weight maintenance.
- Nutritional intake in the mid-afternoon is a great reviver and improves mental performance.
Why do our franchise owners choose us?
- Flexible working hours
- More leisure and family time
- Affordable investment levels
- Full training and support provided
- Income - whether you are there or not
- Easily operated from a home base
- Fresh start & change of direction
- A work/life balance that suits everyone!
provender is a New Zealand wide business with local franchise owners keeping businesses revived by providing snacks, drinks, coffee or tea directly to them through a range of vending and machine options. Franchise owners restock and service their machines or honour snack centres on a regular basis to ensure customers Stay Revived!
Skills & training
provender has a 3 month Initial Training Programme (ITP) that commences at least a week prior to starting the franchised business with a 3 day ITP based in Auckland, followed by the Field Training Programme. The ITP is managed by provender Franchise Management Office staff in Auckland to fully train you in the current operating procedures, policies, subsequent training and evaluation.
"I am now able to organise my schedule and working hours around my children's activities. This means that I do not miss events and functions in their lives that are very important to my family. This career choice has allowed me to give more attention to my family commitments". - Eugene Williams
Hudsons has been delivering coffee excellence for over 20 years with cafes across Australia, Singapore and New Zealand. We are seeking passionate...
Bird On A Wire strives to be NZ’s number one local chicken restaurant where good vibes are free range only! Our Bird HQ team drives this culture by...
This is your opportunity to become part of a successful international brand, partnering with the expertise of Restaurant Brands here in New Zealand and...
NZ’s leading supplier of workplace refreshment vending. Home-based, profitable franchise offering a range of NZ’s biggest names and own brand snacks and...