directory | for sale | by industry | food and beverage
advertiser info: franchise business opportunity
|industry food and beverage||investment $200,000||number in NZ 73 and globally 73||FANZ member no|
|contact Ben Cumming
p 027 364 2431 m 027 364 2431
|telephone||find out more|
|industry||food and beverage|
|number in NZ||73|
A brand with attitude that cannot be missed. Our damned fine gourmet menu, coupled with sophisticated systems and support, make this a wicked opportunity. HELL is looking for new franchisees with a passion for our brand and a willingness to learn. Opportunities available nationwide.
Since the original sinners bought the business back in 2009, HELL has gone from strength to strength. HELL is a kiwi-owned brand with 73 stores that never sits still - always looking for innovations and improvements.
Our recent results speak for themselves:
* Three consecutive years of record sales
* Improved franchisee satisfaction over 91%
* Recently awarded and recognised for community support
* Most satisfied takeaway customers in NZ 2016 (Roy Morgan Research)
* Consistently engaging our customers and the public with innovative marketing campaigns
... so there's never been a better time to go to HELL!
As a Hell franchise owner you will enjoy the benefits of:
* Powerful marketing, with instant brand recognition.
* Group purchasing power.
* Robust systems.
* Expert training, support and advice.
* Advanced I.T systems.
* Loyal customer base.
* A business with attitude!
So who the HELL are we looking for? Well first up, we need dedicated full-time franchisees. HELL is an owner-operated business so we expect you to be at the coal face serving customers, making pizza, doing the dishes, cleaning the ceiling, answering phones, and making money.
Traits of a successful HELL franchisee include:
- Passionate about damned good food, wicked service, and retail
- Able to motivate and manage a small-medium team
- Keen to have fun and experience the pride and satisfaction that comes from running your own business
- Attention to detail
- Flexible working hours
- Sense of humour - although you probably wouldn’t even have gotten this far if you didn’t tick this box!
You don’t need any specific skills or experience, but if you have previously managed people, worked in hospitality, or managed finances then all the better. All specific training is provided.
New store opportunities and existing store re-sales are available nationwide.
The branding has always impressed me and the food is simply fantastic. We have found Hell management professional to deal with and true kiwi blokes that are extremely passionate about their brand and will fight to protect it for themselves and the franchises to come.
Shawn Elliott – Hell Papamoa
I was placed on a training program which gave me all the skills and knowledge required to open my own store. As a small business owner I have access to group buying power and marketing initiatives I could never achieve outside of a franchise network and after 8 years as a franchisee I'm still looking forward to the next chapter in the HELL.
Richard Murray - Hell Shirley
Complete the form below to receive more detailed information from HELL. We will not share your information with any other third party.