directory | advisors | by service | lawyers
advertiser info: franchise business opportunity
|service lawyers||area serviced national & worldwide||FANZ member yes|
|contact Harshad Shiba
p 0-9-302 0070 m 021 407 228
|telephone||find out more|
|area serviced||national & worldwide|
Specialists in franchise and business law. If you seek prompt and technically sound legal advice delivered to suit your commercial reality please contact us. With a wealth of franchise, business and corporate law experience, you will be in safe hands.
Quantum Law is a commercial law practice specialising in assisting businesses with their franchise, commercial, corporate and property needs. Quantum Law is a niche practice that places the utmost importance on building real relationships with its clients, enabling it to know and understand the real drivers behind their businesses.
Harshad Shiba is a senior lawyer with significant commercial law experience. He is widely known for his specialist expertise in franchise and licensing law. He has a passion for commercial and corporate law and acts for clients trading in a wide variety of industries. He has advised many of New Zealand’s leading franchise brands and regularly assists with the implementation of new franchised and licensed systems.
- Start-up advice
- Entity structuring including for regional/master arrangements
- Intellectual property protection, licensing and sub-licencing arrangements
- Preparing franchise/licence agreements and all ancillary agreements
- New Zealand compliance review and advice for off-shore agreements
- Strategic franchise/licence system re-structuring advice and implementation
- Dealing with disputes with franchisees/licensees and third parties
- Administering change of franchisee/licensee process
- Preliminary advice when considering entering into a franchise/licence system
- Reviewing and advising on franchise/licence agreements and sale and purchase agreements where an existing business is being acquired
- Structuring advice for franchisee/licensee entity
- Strategic exit advice
- Dealing with disputes with franchisors/licensors
We are passionate about working with start-ups and the entrepreneurs behind them. We will assist you in building strong foundations, setting you up for growth and success.
- Assisting with conceptualising your idea in a legal framework
- Giving you the best options for the legal structure to be utilised
- Putting you in contact with the right people to assist with the various aspects of your venture
- Drafting the key legal documents required to establish the venture including:
- Shareholder agreements for companies
- Preparing constitutions/articles of association for companies
- Preparing any necessary intellectual property licenses between your entities
- Drafting and/or reviewing key supplier agreements (if any) and assisting in negotiating the same including for SaaS and other IT arrangements
- Drafting key customer/client contracts and terms of trade/use
- Limited or general partnership agreements
Complete the form below to receive more detailed information from Quantum Law. We will not share your information with any other third party.