Westpac Directory of Franchising
Buy an NZ franchise for Quantum Law - franchises for sale now.
Specialists in franchise and business law. If you seek prompt and technically sound legal advice delivered to suit your commercial objectives, please contact us. With a wealth of franchise, business and corporate law experience, you will be in safe hands.
Who are we?
Quantum Law is a commercial law practice specialising in assisting businesses with their franchise, commercial, corporate and property needs. Quantum Law is a niche practice that places the utmost importance on building real relationships with its clients, enabling it to know and understand the real drivers behind their businesses.
Harshad Shiba is a senior lawyer with significant commercial law experience. He is widely known for his specialist expertise in franchise and licensing law. He has a passion for commercial and corporate law and acts for clients trading in a wide variety of industries. He has advised many of New Zealand’s leading franchise brands and regularly assists with the implementation of new franchised and licensed systems.
- To work with a small but select client base on an ongoing basis which enables us to really understand our clients and their businesses
- To provide meticulous legal strategy and advice having regard to the current and future commercial objectives of our clients
- To provide an in-house counsel experience so that our clients know and feel that we are part of their team
Key to delivering this is building real and long-lasting relationships which is the real measure of our success.
How can we help?
- Start-up advice
- Entity structuring including for regional/master arrangements
- Intellectual property protection, licensing and sub-licensing arrangements
- Preparing franchise/licence agreements and all ancillary agreements
- New Zealand compliance review and advice for off-shore agreements
- Strategic franchise/licence system re-structuring advice and implementation
- Dealing with disputes with franchisees/licensees and third parties
- Administering change of franchisee/licensee process
- Preliminary advice when considering entering into a franchise/licence system
- Reviewing and advising on franchise/licence agreements and sale and purchase agreements where an existing business is being acquired
- Structuring advice for franchisee/licensee entity
- Strategic exit advice
- Dealing with disputes with franchisors/licensors
Drafting, amending and reviewing franchise agreements. Franchise sales and purchases. Commercial property leases, sales and purchases.
The Wynn Williams team understand franchising and have global experience advising brand owners/franchisors, master franchisees, investors and...
Goodwin Turner Commercial Lawyers aims to provide a modern, friendly, client-focused and efficient approach to your legal business requirements, with a...
New Zealand’s longest established specialised franchise law firm with over 40 years’ experience. Expert legal advice to franchisors and franchisees...