Westpac Directory of Franchising
MeloYelo E-Bikes has successfully established a work-from-home distribution channel for selling and servicing e-bikes. Seeking driven, self-motivated people with good mechanical skills who know how to engage with customers and make them feel at ease. Excellent training and technical support. Low start-up costs.
MeloYelo E-Bike franchisees work from home, selling & servicing ebikes initially on a part-time basis. You should expect to sell 50 bikes in year 1 and grow that to 100 bikes in year 3. The growth comes from a combination of MeloYelo marketing, your own community outreach, and referrals from existing customers. The number one attribute you need? A warm, friendly personality. If you’ve got the right personality and desire to grow a home-based business, then we will deliver all of the training and support you need to get your business going. And, compared to other franchises, our start-up costs are low.
Become a member of an already successful network of home-based agents.
- No need for expensive retail premises. MeloYelo provides signage and a Google listing so your local ebike shoppers can find you.
- MeloYelo marketing programmes generate a lot of enquiries. We provide a great deal of assistance to grow your visibility and sales opportunities in your community.
- The hours are flexible. Initial telephone enquiries are handled by the MeloYelo call centre. If you’re not available you’ll get a text and email with the customer contact details.
- MeloYelo e-bikes are easy to put together, easy to service, dependable and without a Rolls Royce price tag.
- There’s great training and back-up from MeloYelo, along with a Franchise Manager tasked with helping to get you up and running and keeping you up to speed with anything new.
Watch our video
Skills & training
Ideal candidates will have an interest in bikes and some general bike knowledge. Full technical + marketing training is provided. You will need:
- Self-motivation and drive
- A desire to grow your business and a willingness to put in the effort required
- A thirst for knowledge about the products you represent
- An earnest desire to delight your customers (and thus grow your business through referrals)
- A garage location that presents well, or a late model van or trailer
- A willingness to get out and about in your community demonstrating bikes
East Auckland; West Auckland; South Auckland; Franklin; Hamilton Central & South; Waipa District; Whakatane; Rotorua; Wanganui; Palmerston North; Gisborne; Wellington; Selwyn; Ashburton; Timaru; Oamaru; Dunedin; Central Otago.
“I had several long conversations with MeloYelo founder Rob McEwen and probably spent just as long chatting with other franchisees. It all gelled. I liked the product, the equipment and the culture of the company, which is big on trust, collaboration and community. I started trading from my home in Nelson in October 2020, and Growth has come with a capital G ever since.” David Morrison-Jones, Nelson franchisee.
Want a business where the equipment does the work and not you? Talk to Gooder Equipment about opening a modern self-service, remotely managed...
Health 2000 was founded in 1993 and is New Zealand’s largest natural health retailer. The group is made up of members who have a passion and belief in...
Enjoy true passive income with a Speed Queen self-serve laundromat. With our turnkey service, you’ll be up and running in your own profitable business...