Westpac Directory of Franchising
Our unique boxing and strength franchise model has attracted over 15,000 members globally. We are the fastest growing boxing provider in the world and the largest in the southern hemisphere. Interested in investing into boutique fitness and becoming a gym owner? Contact us today!
Our unique Boxing + Strength franchise model has attracted over 15,000 members globally. We are the fastest growing boxing provider in the world and the largest in the southern hemisphere.
We have over 100+ franchisees, many of whom have:
- Opened their club cash flow positive, some with over 175 members
- Retained long-term members with many averaging over 12 months avg length of stay
- Opened additional sites, and purchased 2nd, 3rd and 4th territories for future clubs
- Increased their earning potential dramatically
How did we build such a strong network of successful franchisees?
- Our proven Pre-Sales strategy is executed with the support of a dedicated Franchise Development Team, who will help you to open at breakeven
- Our No Fixed Class Times model increases the member capacity of your business
- Our 12 round, boxing and strength training offers members a new workout every day, and is intelligently programmed by a team of in-house sports scientists
- Members receive immense value from their membership with unlimited training and access to a coach in every session
- We enhance this value through innovative technology supporting both franchise operations and the member experience, including real-time fitness tracking, access to on-demand training via apps, and coaching screens in club
- Our concept is backed by co-founders: four-time world champion boxer, Danny Green, and tech and fitness entrepreneur, Tim West, and an expert team of executives
Skills & training
Catered to your level of experience, our team of experts will guide you through all aspects of your business:
- Onboarding - online and in-person training to understand the ins and outs of our brand, model, strategy and internal framework
- Launch - Fitout, staffing and Pre-Sale, including project management and dedicated support
- Operations - ongoing training provided by a dedicated Business Performance Coach to ensure the success of your business
Your training will be provided by our team of experts with years of combined experience, alongside your dedicated Franchise Development Manager who will support you at every step.
We have exclusive territories available to open our next UBX Training franchise gym location with support from a dedicated Franchise Development Team to guide you throughout the entire process towards opening your business.
Get in touch to find out what’s available.
Why did I feel like UBX was the right fit for me? I became a member here at UBX Mount Maunganui and I had kind of been looking around at a few different business opportunities. I knew I wanted to start a franchise because I knew that being young, I could kind of learn off the back of giants a little bit. They’ve got so many clubs open in Australia, they’ve been around the block. So in terms of that it fit the bill. And also just seeing the support that Kieren [UBX Mount Maunganui Franchisee] had got from HQ when he was opening really gave me some peace of mind. I’ve got a keen interest in the fitness industry so that was a big tick for me as well. And as soon as I enquired about becoming a franchisee, I felt super supported and I felt like that support would continue as I went down the track of opening. So that’s why I thought it was a great fit.
- Olivia, UBX Ormiston, Auckland, NZ
The most rewarding thing about owning a UBX club: being your own boss and working on your own schedule. But something that I personally find rewarding is helping our members out on the floor to make lasting changes, running through padwork drills, helping with their boxing technique and really seeing them grow as a person. In 3 or 4 years time we hope to do a second club. We’ve already agreed that we will do a second club and we’re really excited to get that second club up and running. But if things go well like they are doing now then we’re excited to do more clubs around the country and we can’t wait to get the UBX brand out into the New Zealand market so that everyone can experience it for themselves. It’s really exciting to be the first in NZ and to be the first international franchise. We can’t wait for more clubs to open around the country so we can sit back and look at the growth for the network and say, wow we did it first. So it’s a really cool feeling.
- Kieren, UBX Mount Maunganui, Tauranga, NZ
Health 2000 was founded in 1993 and is New Zealand’s largest natural health retailer. The group is made up of members who have a passion and belief in...
At Caci we love what we do! Helping New Zealanders with what we call 'skin confidence'. Now is your chance to join the team, become a Caci clinic owner...
Rodney Wayne is the largest hairdressing franchise in New Zealand. You do not have to be a hairdresser but strong people skills combined with an...