Westpac Directory of Franchising
New franchise system set-up, franchise agreements, disclosure documents, brand name, trademarks, IP, master licensing, import/export, leasing sale and purchase structure compliance, disputes. Highly experienced team. Wide experience in all aspects of franchising. Extensive network of franchising contacts NZ and internationally. FANZ Code of Practice.
The share of the New Zealand economy represented by franchised businesses is now very large and continues to grow. Many businesses, both large and small, use franchising for all or part of their operations. A high proportion of business done by small to medium businesses in New Zealand is done through franchised outlets.
Franchising is a way of doing business and is spread across many different types of business activities. It offers great advantages, allowing growth, leverage, greater brand power and marketing benefits, cost and risk spreading. It also offers an ability to harness the drive and energies of individual business owners as a team.
With our very wide industry knowledge and experience to draw on, the team at ASCO Legal is well placed to work with our clients to develop business models and solutions that work best for them.
ASCO Legal services include:
- Development of new franchise systems
- Franchising existing businesses
- Review and upgrade of existing franchise systems and structures
- Preparation of all documents including:
- franchise agreements
- master franchise agreements
- applications and consents
- confidentiality agreements
- disclosure documents
- Operations manual advice (and preparation assistance in consultation with you as Franchisor and with your specialist consultants)
- Import of foreign franchise systems, including master licensing and adaptation of existing documentation
- Export of franchises including documentation, intellectual property protection, master licensing and advice and facilitation
- Specialist industry compliance advice including compliance with FANZ requirements
- Performance issues and disputes
- Leasing and premises
- Employment and contractors, agreements and advice
- Terms of trade
We work with businesses in many different fields.
Lawyers providing full legal services for franchisors and franchisees including advice and documents relating to franchise development, franchise...
Specialists in franchise and business law. If you seek prompt and technically sound legal advice delivered to suit your commercial reality please...
Goodwin Turner Commercial Lawyers aims to provide a modern, friendly, client-focused and efficient approach to your legal business requirements, with a...