Westpac Directory of Franchising
Majestic is a premium boutique café brand creating exceptional experiences for locals across New Zealand. With a unique point of difference and a vast range of products available, take advantage of a brand that is bringing something fresh to the industry in so many ways.
Majestic Premium Cafes Overview
Established in 2015, Majestic is a cafe concept unlike many others, offering a classic cafe model with a competitive, fresh, unique and attractive point of difference.
With stores operating across Auckland, Tauranga, Wellington and Christchurch, Majestic offers a comprehensive range of teas, coffees, hot chocolates made with real chocolate, cold beverages and a variety of foods, this coupled with a retail component within a fresh, vibrant and modern fit-out.
Majestic's core speciality is its teas. Originally founded as a Tea Bar, we offer over 35 different tea varieties and cater to a fast emerging growth market both internationally and now in New Zealand. With our point of difference firmly solidified and with a comprehensive F&B offering, Majestic is well positioned to cater to local markets across the country both in the cities and the provinces.
Being New Zealand founded, owned and operated has placed us into a very niche market where we have developed a business model that is not adapted to the local market like international franchises but conceived for the local market by kiwis for kiwis. Our locations allow a freedom of flexibility around menus so that each territory can maximise its true potential to its local clientele.
As a business, we are always looking to grow and evolve and with that in mind we are looking for quality franchise partners who are looking to embrace the brand, bring passion to the table and open their very own Majestic stores. As a brand we are looking to position ourselves in areas where there is a growth market but above all else, allow stores to operate not within arm’s length of each other but within comfortable distances where franchise partners have good market share between each other and an opportunity to be not only successful but profitable.
We have two business models available which are catered to suit two very different needs and expectations for people looking to join Majestic.
Majestic Pavilion Store
Our Pavilion stores are our smaller format operations which are beverage focused while offering a cabinet food option with retail. These smaller, easier-to-manage stores are ideal for those looking to step into hospitality for the first time without the responsibility of a full kitchen menu.
Majestic Premier Store
Our Premier stores are our full comprehensive format operation offering full beverage menu, full kitchen menu, cabinet food, retail and licensed opportunities. The premier store is great for those advancing from a pavilion store or for those with hospitality experience. These stores are designed to cater to a much more diverse clientele and are ideal for food and beverage precincts where other food operators are operating including within malls and strip shop locations.
Our Products, Services and Environment
- Tea beverages both hot & cold (wide variety)
- Tea retail including loose leaf, silk bags, tins and general tea merchandise
- Chocolates (handcrafted)
- Full chocolate beverage offering (wide variety)
- Full coffee offering catering to every need
- Full cold drinks offer which includes frappes, iced drinks, juices, soft drinks, ice cream sodas & milkshakes
- Full cabinet food offer covering all periods such as breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea
- Full kitchen menu available to enhance the beverage offering & standard food cabinet menu.
- Attractive and relaxing environment for customers
- Efficient workflow design
- Attractive to a wide target demographic including young and old and also clientele including both corporates, families and tourists
- Alfresco seating in selected stores adds to its attractiveness
- Refreshing colour tones to offer vibrancy
- Bright & Appealing
- Heritage yet Modern
- Fresh Colour Tones
- Use of Plants / Living Walls
- Soft Seating & Traditional mix
- Accessible counters with barista area for takeaway beverages
Key Majestic advantages include:
- Joining a well-established NZ owned and operated business
- A network that doesn’t saturate the market where franchisees are competing with each other
- Strong marketing and social media presence
- Unique and competitive hospitality model with retail
- Group buying power
- Strong 24/7 franchise support
- Experienced and hands on head office team
- Ongoing brand development
- Having a high degree of autonomy as an owner / operator
- Strong national and local marketing
- Strong family focus towards franchisees
So why consider Majestic?
We could easily reinforce the wonderful things about Majestic here, writing many warm and optimistic comments. However, the fundamental reason why we would ask you to give us consideration is one word - "family".
Honesty, transparency, support and love are the bonding agents that keep a family together and Majestic places significant value into these areas. Our ethos behind being a credible business is to be a caring franchisor, bringing integrity to the franchisor / franchisee relationship and giving you the support and respect to which you are entitled. Majestic’s corporate dynamic has a beating heart which you can see every day while we work with you. Our people are on the ground every day, working with franchisees to bring out the best in them and the Majestic brand. Your success is our success and we know that while you are investing in our business, we in return are investing in you, creating a partnership which we hope will extend well beyond the franchise.
If you’re interested in being your own boss, making money, having some fun and joining a family-orientated franchise with strong values, both professional and personal, please contact either Chris Cox or Sam Stapley for a no obligation chat.
NZ’s leading supplier of workplace refreshment vending. Home-based, profitable franchise offering a range of NZ’s biggest names and own brand snacks and...
Seeking people committed to excellence. Epiphany's point of difference is unique products such as artisan donuts, muffins, scones, coffee and our...