Westpac Directory of Franchising
Stihl Shop is a nationwide network of independent, locally owned specialist outdoor power equipment retailers. Every Stihl Shop is operated by friendly approachable people who are passionate about outdoor power equipment. Full training and on-going support. Sites with real growth potential available across NZ.
STIHL Shop is a group of independent, locally-owned specialist outdoor power equipment stores. Every STIHL Shop is staffed by friendly, approachable people who know power equipment inside and out and have a focus on customer service and satisfaction.
STIHL is a family-owned German-based manufacturer of high technology products marketed worldwide under the STIHL brand. It is a name synonymous with leading edge technology, quality and reliability.
STIHL is committed to a network of specialist dealers as their exclusive retail distribution channel. It is a fundamental belief of the Stihl family that “high quality technical products” deserve the highest quality support and after-sales service.
In addition to the STIHL brand, STIHL Shop offers a wide range of premium quality outdoor power equipment, along with fully equipped workshops and skilled technical staff to ensure full support is always provided for our customers.
STIHL SHOP licensees
STIHL Shop Licensees own and operate their business under a Licence Agreement. Licensees adopt all the elements of the STIHL Shop system, which consists of but is not limited to:
• Training programmes
• Retail operating standards
• Visual merchandising
• Store image and fit-out
• Retail marketing initiatives
Why choose STIHL SHOP?
STIHL Shop offers critical advantages, leading to improved margins, profits and lifestyle. National retail branding and promotional marketing, combined with the STIHL Shop retail system, provides Licensees with;
1. Strong brand awareness, producing increased sales revenue, especially from domestic customers attracted to this “expert” brand.
2. A national retail brand with operational support and systems to attract new entrants to your business. The increased goodwill associated with being part of a national brand, and the support it provides will help make any STIHL Shop a success.
3. A distinctive STIHL Shop look and feel with modern shop fittings designed to be attractive to a variety of different customer groups.
4. An ongoing STIHL Shop retail support infrastructure that provides Licensees with the tools and support required to grow their business.
5. Extensive training programmes for Licensees and their staff.
6. Brand and retail marketing initiatives on a national and local basis.
7. Support of Licensee’s promotional activities through a central resource base which provides advertising, design and development assistance.
8. Licensee and product promotion through the STIHL Shop website along with help with the development of websites for individual stores.
9. Group buying advantages for support equipment and services. This includes such things as point of sale material, stationery, computers and insurance.
10. Standardised store operating systems and procedures that are fully documented and continuously updated and upgraded.
11. Input from Licensees through regional meetings, regular communication and representation.
12. Business management and KPI development assistance including access to industry best practice benchmarking data.
Opportunities for new stores and passionate retailers are available across New Zealand. If would like further information or would like to discuss any aspect of the STIHL Shop programme, please give us a call on 0800 864 264.
ASWEFA provides industry training on forklifts, wheels, tracks, rollers, EWP and dangerous goods. Make a difference by creating “A Safe Working...
Westpac is New Zealand's most experienced bank in franchising and the only bank offering dedicated franchise only specialist managers throughout the...
Sales and distribution of NZ made and owned beverage products. Seeking energetic entrepreneurial people who want to own a profitable and exciting...
If you are looking for a simple business opportunity with low risk and a high profit margin then Crest’s cleaning franchise opportunities tick every...