Westpac Directory of Franchising
Be your own boss and get all the support you need. You don’t have to be a hairdresser to own a Just Cuts, just have a passion for people and the ability to follow a proven system that has worked for over 29 years.
Just Cuts is a hairdressing salon that provides a service for the whole family. Our fixed price, no appointment system is a convenient and practical solution for our clients, offering them affordable style cuts from fully qualified staff.
Just Cuts was the brainchild of Denis McFadden, who, back in 1982, turned a simple idea into a business concept that would change the hairdressing industry forever. Always ahead of the curve, McFadden decided to run a promotion at his humble Sydney salon to boost business and offered all clients a “no appointment, $6 Style Cuts™ cut”. The response was outstanding and the idea of Just Cuts™ was born.
With our first New Zealand Salon opening in 1997 we now have 28 locations across the country, with a view to double in the next 5 years.
Just Cuts is the largest and most recognised hairdressing company in the Southern Hemisphere performing over 100,000 Style Cuts™ cuts for our Clients each week!
We are very proud to say we have now also extended across the globe with 4 Salons opened in the United Kingdom over 2020 and more to come!
- You can't get a haircut online
- 53% of Just Cuts Franchise Owners own more than one salon
- 37% of Just Cuts Franchise Owners are women
- The average Just Cuts™ Franchisee spends less than 30 hours working on their business
- Just Cuts are proud supporters of the Blind Foundation Guide Dogs, with each of our salons collecting daily donations
- Our exclusive haircare and styling range, JUSTICE Professional, was launched in 2013 and has seen 40% year on year growth since
- Just Cuts CEO and Founder, Denis McFadden, has been inducted into the Franchising Hall of Fame
- Just Cuts Franchising was named in IBISWorld’s Top 500 private companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019
The Just Cuts Smart Choice Checklist
- No hairdressing experience necessary
- Combine security with independence
- Be part of a well-established New Zealand brand
- Grow your business within an existing network of salons
- Share resources, ideas and information with Just Cuts Franchise Owners
- Benefit from shared marketing and social media resources
- Tap into greater public awareness of your business
- Enjoy ongoing operational support, training and development opportunities
- Leave marketing, social media and promotions to the experts
Franchise Opportunities in New Zealand
- Ormiston/Flat Bush - Under Offer
- Manukau - Under Offer
- Levin Mall
- Invercargill - HOT OPPORTUNITY
Watch our videos
- Visit the Just Cuts You Tube channel for videos of our latest Salon Grand Openings, Conferences, Charity Events , Customers and Product information!
- Just Cuts News & Media
9Round delivers total body results in a quick and convenient kickboxing and functional fitness workout. With no class times and a trainer present every...