last updated 02/11/2021
Australian Franchise Awards winners 2021
last updated 02/11/2021
2 November 2021 – Australia names top franchisors, franchisees in 2021 Awards
The Franchise Council of Australia has shone the spotlight on some of the nation’s top franchisors and franchisees at this year’s FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards. This year’s awards were held virtually, owing to the disruption caused by Covid.
Some of the names will be familiar to New Zealand readers, while others have not yet crossed the Tasman.
- Australian Established Franchisor of the Year – Rapid Tune
- Australian Emerging Franchisor of the Year – Home Caring
- International Franchisor of the Year – InXpress
- Excellence in Franchise Innovation – CouriersPlease
- Franchisor Social Responsibility – CouriersPlease
- Excellence in Marketing – Muffin Break
- Multi-Unit Franchisee of the Year – Alex McRae, ANZ Mobile Lending (Drummoyne, Balmain, Burwood)
- Single Unit Franchisee of the Year, two or more staff – David Sulava and Janet Mu, ANZ Mobile Lending, Flemington
- Single Unit Franchisee of the Year, less than two staff – Bev Taylor, InXpress Brisbane
- Supplier of the Year – Spectrum Analysis
- FCA Franchise Woman of the Year – Karen Purcell, Foodco
- Field Manager of the Year – Phil Colburn, Poolwerx
Franchise Council of Australia CEO, Mary Aldred praised the finalists and winners for their strong performance during testing times.
‘In one of the most difficult economic environments ever experienced by Australian business, the resilience, adaptability and determination that has been demonstrated by all Awards finalists and winners is truly outstanding,’ she said.
‘We congratulate all of them for their persistence and achievements during an extraordinarily challenging time, and commend each and every hard-working franchisee and franchisor across Australia for their vital contributions to employment, the economy and communities across the nation.’
The finalists in the Westpac New Zealand Franchise Awards have also been announced. The Awards will be presented at a live event on 6 March 2022.
The Seasons Art Class is the UK’s premier adult art class provider. Now seeking new franchisees nationwide for our exciting expansion into New Zealand....
A Paramount Services franchise is a safe and affordable way to own your own business. When you become a franchisee we will provide you with enough...
Westpac is New Zealand's most experienced bank in franchising and the only bank offering dedicated franchise specialist managers throughout the country....
Goodwin Turner Commercial Lawyers aims to provide a modern, friendly, client-focused and efficient approach to your legal business requirements, with a...