last updated 17/03/2020
Invitation to New York franchise expo - October
last updated 17/03/2020
March 2020 – The US Commercial Service is inviting NZ franchisors and investors to the International Franchise Expo in October
The International Franchise Expo is a 3‐day event from 1-3 October 2020 which features over 400 franchise exhibitors. The opportunities at IFE cover multiple markets and industries, with investments ranging from US$5,000 to $1 million-plus, and a wide range of product categories.
‘The event brings together expanding and developing franchise concepts with the highest qualified franchisee candidates in the USA and around the world,’ says Ian Walker, Commercial Specialist with the US Commercial Service in Auckland.
‘We’re keen to invite New Zealand franchisors and investors to attend the IFE. To assist, we offer a free service giving New Zealand delegates the opportunity to meet face‐to‐face with executives and owners of the exhibiting franchisors, as well as attending in‐depth conference programmes and seminars.’
By registering through the US Commercial Service team, delegates receive:
- Free Exhibit Hall registration (valued at $20)
- Discounted admission to workshops (50% discount valued at $120 -$330/workshop)
- Free assistance arranging and scheduling appointments with U.S. exhibitors and companies before and during the show
- Free access to International Business Center including meeting rooms to meet with exhibitors
- Assistance with travel and hotel bookings
- Assistance with logistics at the show
- Assistance providing delegates with visa invitational letters
- Invitation to International Reception
For more information, email Ian Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 021 222 1089.
Get your work-life balance right with a CrestClean cleaning franchise. If you are looking for a simple business with low risk and a high profit margin,...
Enjoy true passive income with a Speed Queen self-serve laundromat. With our turnkey service, you’ll be up and running in your own profitable business...
Be part of a new flooring retail opportunity in New Zealand where you will become part of an innovative and successful flooring brand. Choices Flooring...
Goodwin Turner Commercial Lawyers aims to provide a modern, friendly, client-focused and efficient approach to your legal business requirements, with a...