Westpac Directory of Franchising
High Performance Training and Coaching
Business training and coaching franchise opportunity delivering the well-known High Performance programme. Do you have previous management and sales experience, honesty and integrity? Are you willing to learn, personable and presentable, with proven strong relationship and communication skills? Join the High Performance team.
We are leaders in business development. We help drive success and balance the lives of our clients. Our business model is flexible and easy to operate. You can run this business with or without employees, from a home office and you set your working hours. All the systems, tools and support are provided to get your High Performance Training and Coaching business up and running.
- This opportunity is lockdown- and Covid-proof. Demand for our services increased drastically due to the impact of Covid and the recession.
- All our programmes are eligible for the NZTE Regional Business Partner Programme, and qualifying businesses can receive up to 50% funding.
- Because you are not restricted to a specific geographical area, you can help any business owner in New Zealand have a better work /life balance, increase profit and reduce costs.
- As a franchise owner, you can provide coaching online or in-person.
- Your clients can login to our system with their phone or computer.
- Our customers can testify to results in business improvement and sales growth.
Skills & attributes you will need
- Looking for people with a willingness to learn and follow our training and coaching programme
- Previous business management experience
- Previous sales experience
- Honesty and integrity
- Personable and presentable
- Entrepreneurial ability
- Proven track record
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Working capital
- Initial training on sales, coaching and business development will be provided.
- Weekly business development meetings are held with each franchisee.
- You will receive ongoing weekly training on own training programs.
- We hold monthly development meetings.
“I've chosen to be a franchisee of High Performance Training and Coaching, because I've known Frikkie personally for a long time. I also know Pao through Frikkie, of course, and I just love the values and the norms that you guys have in the business - but also in your personal life, and that really attracted me. High Performance Training and Coaching is all about helping people excel in their businesses, and in their personal life, so it's not just the business opportunity. I have such a passion for people, and I really love training and talking to people, and just decided I wanted to be part of this team. The support has been really excellent. We have got a great group of specialists in our team, and I'm very confident just to ask them any sort of questions and they are always there to help.”
Natasja Du Plessis (Rotorua)
Auckland, Hamilton, Rotorua, Taupo, Napier, Hastings, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Gisborne, Wanganui, Wellington, Christchurch, Invercargill, Dunedin, Queenstown, Greymouth, Blenheim, Nelson, Whangarei.
CrestClean regional master franchises suit administrators, sales people or managers with people, business and accounting skills who are interested in...
Aramex, formerly Fastway Couriers, is an award-winning franchise system that provides local and national courier and freight services at competitive...
Corporate Cabs is NZ’s most professionally driven cab service. Founded 20+ years ago, we continue to set the benchmark for premium service. The strength...
A Paramount Services franchise is a safe and affordable way to own your own business. When you become a franchisee we will provide you with enough...
If you have handyman skills, or are good with outside jobs, a Crest PropertyCare franchise may suit. We provide caretaking services to businesses and...