Westpac Directory of Franchising
Bricks 4 Kidz
Be part of an established and globally awarded children’s education franchise. Over 10 years Bricks 4 Kidz® has developed a unique and inspiring business model. Make an impact on our future generations and receive the support of training, resources and expertise. Come build with us!
Benefit from a globally recognised brand and multi income-stream business model.
Bricks 4 Kidz is a US-originated children's education franchise that can be found in 15,000+ locations worldwide. Bricks 4 Kidz is well-established in New Zealand, with new franchise territories now available here.
The Bricks 4 Kidz unique and evidence-based approach came from the recognition that children learn best when they are participating in activities that engage their curiosity and creativity. The core target market is children aged 2-13, but due to the universal fascination of LEGO®, there are also income streams for the corporate and adult markets.
We are currently looking for ambitious individuals in New Zealand who have what it takes to follow our tried-and-tested franchise model. Sound like you?
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
The unique Bricks 4 Kidz programme
They think it’s fun, you know it’s educational.
Bricks 4 Kidz is the largest provider of STEAM-based (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) educational enrichment programmes in the world. Using LEGO® bricks, robotics and technology, the programmes are designed to enhance children's creativity, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. It has served over 3 million children worldwide, runs over 490 classes each day, across 836 cities in 46 countries. Bricks 4 Kidz is a #1 award winning franchise, recognised for its exceptional children’s programme and empowering franchise opportunities.
In New Zealand, while we have the advantage of being founded on a globally recognised programme, we are most proud of our New Zealand based curriculum development team which has worked to align the core programme with the values, key competencies and learning areas of the New Zealand curriculum. With our programme development and our vision of seeking to provide all tamariki of New Zealand with access to STEAM based learning, we are uniquely positioned in the New Zealand market as an education provider.
Franchisees can arrange various of programme in multiple locations throughout their territory:
- After-school classes
- Holiday programme
- In-school workshops
- Online classes
- Pre-school classes
- Birthday parties
- Kids entertainment and events
- Corporate and team building events
- Seniors workshops
Benefits of the Bricks 4 Kidz franchise model
Bricks 4 Kidz provides franchisees with an opportunity to develop sustainable revenue opportunities across all age groups. While the core concept is aimed at children, the universal appeal of LEGO® means that revenue streams also exist within the corporate and seniors markets, creating year-round income from our proprietary programmes.
Some highlights of the Bricks 4 Kidz Franchise Model:
- It’s a proven model
- Immediate income generator
- High profit margin business model
- Relatively low fixed overheads
- Quick ROI on your low-cost franchise
- A good variety of year-round income streams
- Thrives in any economy, as parents put their children’s education first
- Has NO national competition
- Solid support from Master Franchise and network behind you
Skills & training
We provide everything you need to launch and run a successful business with a proven system that includes your programmes, training for all areas of business, and a fantastic network to help you grow!
- Intensive training programme
- Detailed operations and management manuals
- Ongoing support in marketing, sales, operations and recruitment
- Franchise management system for student enrolment and class management
- Content management website
- Easy to use marketing system and customised marketing materials
- Ongoing curriculum development in line with current trends and New Zealand curriculum
- Support with business strategic planning
- Health and safety guideline with regular updates
- Ongoing teacher training
- 90 Day support plan
Bricks 4 Kidz franchises are available throughout New Zealand (except Auckland, Christchurch North, Christchurch West)