Westpac Directory of Franchising
Pukeko Rental Managers
Specialist residential property management. Lucrative business model with coaching and training. Be the best property manager in your region with significant points of difference. Be a part of the award-winning Pukeko team.
Why should you consider this exciting business opportunity?
Pukeko Rental Managers are an elite group of specialist property managers across New Zealand who provide the ultimate residential property management service to both investment owners and tenants.
The Pukeko Rental Managers model of mobile owner-operators provides the ability to offer the highest quality property management service, while still being competitively priced. As a Pukeko Rental Manager you will have security and stability with ongoing support at every stage in your business. Our rental managers become specialists in the area in which they live, achieving great rewards in their regions and careers.
As members of the RPMA and with regional dedicated property managers who care about their properties, we are so confident of our quality management service that we are able to guarantee our service to property owners.
We have extensive, proven knowledge and experience in residential property management. We are strong advocates of property investment with most of our Pukeko Rental Managers investors themselves.
Watch our video
What skills do you need?
No experience is necessary; we train you to be the best. We have a strong brand, proven business model, quality systems and support tools to provide everything you need to ensure maximum returns for the property owner and for your business.
What makes us different?
We provide many supporting tools for Pukeko Rental Managers to help them grow their portfolios and achieve maximums returns. This includes:
- Pukeko Plus - Our property managers have the option to offer owners rent guarantees. This means that in the unlikely event a tenant gets behind in rent, you can access a managed fund to cover rent arrears while you resolve any issues.
- Our website boasts thousands of visitors per month driving potential Owners your way. All managers have their very own profile page where landlords and tenants can view resources, properties for rent, testimonials and more.
- Comprehensive training and education to get you started, and on-going support to help you grow your business.
- We advertise your properties on our website as well as other key online rental sites so you get the very best chance to get found online by property owners.
- We develop and provide resources and tools to help you market your business successfully, and provide opportunities to take part in national marketing campaigns and events.
- We meet as a team annually to collaborate on new opportunities for our brand, for personal growth and an opportunity to network with other regional teams.
There is one key prerequisite that we ask for from our prospective managers, the desire to be the best property manager in your region! And as one of the least expensive franchises within the property industry, our success supports our ability to offer our customers a highly specialised service with rent guarantees that make us stand out.
About David Pearse – Director Pukeko Rental Managers
Pukeko Rental Managers was started in 2010 by David Pearse, an experienced property rental manager and business entrepreneur.
David found that traditional property management is more office based and has multi-tier management structures. These overhead costs drove the need to increase the number of properties that each property manager looks after. As a result, he experienced overworked and sometimes inexperienced staff at the coal face looking after owner's valuable investments. This makes good property management almost impossible, and property management specialists are not attracted to this model.
We have a few franchise locations available throughout NZ using our proven business model. With limited Franchises available, don’t delay and request an info pack today!
CrestClean regional master franchises suit administrators, sales people or managers with people, business and accounting skills who are interested in...
New mobile workplace health monitoring franchise. Mobile clinics providing lung function, hearing, hand, arm, vibration and occupational vision testing...
Aramex, formerly Fastway Couriers, is an award-winning franchise system that provides local and national courier and freight services at competitive...
The leading provider of electrical testing and tagging services. Are you ready to be a part of this highly successful brand and create a new future for...
A Paramount Services franchise is a safe and affordable way to own your own business. When you become a franchisee we will provide you with enough...