Westpac Directory of Franchising
NZ House Surveys
Reputable and trusted house inspection business providing quality pre-purchase surveys including multiple income streams from other revenue sources such as asbestos surveys and safe and sanitary reports. Strong branding with nationwide opportunities. Best suited to building industry applicants including designers and carpenters.
Opportunities available nationwide in this rapid growth industry, inspecting residential properties. Work for yourself, but not by yourself, with full franchisor support.
NZ House Surveys offer pre-purchase house inspections, carried out to the highest possible standard by fully trained and experienced house inspectors. We also offer moisture testing, conditions reports, asbestos surveys, drug testing, and third party reports.
NZ House Surveys has a unique opportunity for you to own and operate your own house inspection business, and play a significant part in shaping a unique brand and concept; NZ House Surveys!
With seven franchises now established across New Zealand; we are looking for more like-minded franchise partners to join us in our journey…
By becoming an NZ House Surveys franchisee, you are able to reach the same level of professionalism immediately. We are confident that NZ House Surveys is the fastest growing leader in the house inspection industry. Offering honest and accurate house inspection reports, professional and experienced inspectors, attractive branding, quality assurance, innovative tools and equipment, united with unparalleled customer service, is the heart of our continued success.
Our goal at NZ House Surveys is to assist each and every one of our franchisees in achieving success in this profitable industry. We want our franchisees to know that when they become a member of the NZ House Surveys franchise family, they are in business for themselves... but not by themselves.
Join us on our journey to further build on our long standing professional and ethical reputation
- Strong brand recognition
- Established proven concept with a strong history of satisfied clients and successful business practice
- Operating in an industry with high growth potential
- Professional and comprehensive training covering every aspect of owning and operating an NZ House Surveys franchise
- Ongoing training, infrastructure and marketing support
- Proven operations systems – tried and tested
- Opportunity for financial success – create a real business asset
- Work/life balance – be your own boss
- Group advertising, promotions and marketing benefits
- Strong support network from a highly motivated and dedicated team of experts
- Ongoing research and development
- Trade mark protection
- Access to established supplier chains
- Efficient software and systems
- Industry leader – with continuous growth we intend to be not only the biggest, but the best at what we do!
- Support services including call centre, and typing services
Skills & training
Applicants should have skill sets based in the construction industry and be able to interpret construction plans. Full training is provided.
Are you our next success story?
NZ House Surveys takes the process of franchisee selection very seriously. Our objective is to ensure every franchisee in the network is successful. We are looking for entrepreneurs with a passion for customer service, and the drive and desire to build their own profitable business. To qualify as an NZ House Surveys franchisee you will possess the following attributes and skills:
- Be motivated, passionate and energetic
- Have a background in building or design
- Experience in business management
- Have a willingness to learn and become a crucial part of the NZ House Surveys team
- Committed 100% to running a successful business
- Focus on customer service and business goals
- Work within the network to grow and appreciate the NZ House Surveys brand
- Have an honest and ethical nature – to your staff, clients, and suppliers.
We are a brand all franchisees should take pride in being associated with. You will be given comprehensive training and advice, ongoing support and experienced guidance, as well as access to our proven methods and systems. Franchisees are given the tools, skills and opportunities not just to be successful, but to prosper.
Watch our video
Full-time nationwide opportunities now available with limited part-time areas available in smaller geographical locations.
Pricing starts at $26,000+gst up to $39,000+gst. All franchise purchases include a start-up kit to the value of $18,000!
Why clients choose NZ House Surveys
- When we inspect the property, we send two inspectors - because four eyes are better than two!
- Our inspections are independent of sales agents, so our clients know they are getting an honest and reliable report.
- Our reports are carried out to NZS 4306 : 2005.
- We are members of the NZ Institute of Building Inspectors.
- We offer an after-sales service so that we can meet up with you and explain your report.
- We offer lab-based Meth testing guided by NZS 5810:2017 and results come from an IANZ accredited laboratory.
- We know that the housing market can be fiercely competitive, which is why we offer a 24 hour turnaround on our inspection reports so you can make an informed decision quickly.
- All of our inspectors are fully insured.
Topline Group, a market leader in roofing, is now offering existing business owners or new business savvy operators the opportunity to join its...
Maintain To Profit is New Zealand’s leading property renovation and maintenance business. It is primarily a sales and project management licence...
Design, manufacture and supply of made-to-measure kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms for retail and trade customers. Seeking hard-working, sales-driven,...
Manage your own bathroom maintenance business specialising in fixing leaky showers. Tried and tested business model. Initial training and ongoing...