Westpac Directory of Franchising
Landmark Homes is recognised as an industry leader in top quality, new home design and construction. We are searching for highly driven and motivated people (preferably with building industry knowledge) to join our growing franchise network throughout New Zealand.
Landmark Homes has a reputation for offering the best - quality, service, design, craftsmanship and value for money. Starting a Landmark Homes franchise is a professionally managed process with proven systems. The effectiveness of these systems, branding and quality control, has been demonstrated in our growth nationwide.
With over 35 years’ experience, and completion of many stylish homes throughout New Zealand, superb show homes, branded vehicles, signage, television, digital, radio and print advertising, and much success in Master Builders House of the Year Awards, Landmark Homes is now a recognised national Brand. This results in fantastic exposure to potential clients.
Your Business Opportunity:
A Landmark Homes building franchise offers you, and includes:
- An Exclusive Territory – each franchisee operates their business in a clearly defined territory where they have exclusive rights to construct Landmark Homes;
- Plan Collection and Design & Build System – Our collection of more than 100 Ready to Build plans are all fully customisable. All designs in our collection are supported with plans, specifications, price files, marketing and display material.
- Our Design & Build System is a well-developed process supported with a Design Brief and all documentation to ensure it is a streamlined experience for our clients. It enables franchisees to present accurate estimates and achieve targets;
- National Supply Agreements – for a competitive price advantage across all aspects of the building process;
- Established Show home support package;
- Pricing, Ordering, Back Costing, and Accounting software;
- CAD plan systems for the Plan Collection; CMS software for Sales & Client management;
- Marketing – national advertising and marketing campaigns are managed by National Office and include television, digital, radio and print advertising, and website;
- Online resources, Training and ongoing support in all facets of business operation;
- Team culture – a national team of likeminded people with the same ethics and goals, promoting a sharing culture for ideas and experiences with other franchisees; client referrals; support and communication.
Watch our video
Who we are looking for:
Highly motivated people with the following attributes, who wish to own their own business that enables lifestyle choices, and delivers the ability to build a valuable saleable asset:
- Knowledge of the building industry and/or a proven sales background;
- Possess managerial, organisational, and communication skills;
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service;
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and driven to succeed.
Hawkes Bay, Kapiti Coast, Wairarapa, Nelson/Marlborough, West Coast, South Canterbury, Otago, Southland
If you believe you have what it takes to become a Landmark Homes franchisee, or would like more information about our opportunity, and would like to be considered, please contact our National Office by phone: 07 578 2295 or email: email@example.com.
Enjoy true passive income with a Speed Queen self-serve laundromat. With our turnkey service, you’ll be up and running in your own profitable business...
Sales and distribution of NZ made and owned beverage products. Seeking energetic entrepreneurial people who want to own a profitable and exciting...
Hachi Hachi is New Zealand's latest success in affordable, fast and fresh Japanese cuisine. We are seeking franchisees with exceptional customer service...
Goodwin Turner Commercial Lawyers aims to provide a modern, friendly, client-focused and efficient approach to your legal business requirements, with a...