Westpac Directory of Franchising
CrestClean - Regional Master Licence
CrestClean regional master franchises suit administrators, sales people or managers with people, business and accounting skills who are interested in working in the cleaning industry. Must be customer-oriented.
- Successful, growing national company.
- Full training, systems and brand support.
- Sales and account management focus.
Apply your sales experience to grow your own enterprise that generates an executive level income from providing cleaning services to business, organisations, education and industry.
- National company with excellent brand and reputation.
- Low cost, low risk, high profit, income guaranteed.
- Large stable commercial cleaning industry.
New Zealand owned and locally operated across the country, CrestClean has been serving happy customers since 1996. We currently have a team of over 625 franchised business operators, involving more than 1700 people and providing cleaning services to more than 4500 customers.
Each region is led by a Master Franchisee who is responsible for the overall operation of that region.
Skills & training
The Master Franchisee’s role includes:
• Representing CrestClean in the marketplace
• Prospecting for new customers
• Canvassing prospect businesses
• Use of telephone to seek appointments
• Preparing and presenting proposals
• Closing deals
• Setting up new customers
• Monitoring the service levels
• Interviewing prospective franchisees
• Managing training and induction
• Setting them up with customers
• Mentoring franchisees as they grow their businesses
• Co-ordinating a team spirit
• Use of Microsoft Office 365 and email for business purposes
• Be fluent in spoken/written English.
• Sales and account management experience
Other master franchisee comments
“Owning a CrestClean Master Franchise was the best thing I’ve done in my life”.
Zainab Ali - Greater Wellington Regional Manager
“I’ve admired CrestClean from afar for quite a while, coming from the industry, so finally having a chance to be a part of it has been fantastic.”
Gina Holland – Christchurch South Regional Manager
watch our video
CrestClean regional master franchises suit administrators, sales people or managers with people, business and accounting skills who are interested in...
Aramex, formerly Fastway Couriers, is an award-winning franchise system that provides local and national courier and freight services at competitive...
Corporate Cabs is NZ’s most professionally driven cab service. Founded 20+ years ago, we continue to set the benchmark for premium service. The strength...
The leading provider of electrical testing and tagging services. Are you ready to be a part of this highly successful brand and create a new future for...
An established, award-winning franchise with nearly 300 franchisees operating throughout NZ. This cleaning franchise offers quality cleaning at...