Westpac Directory of Franchising
A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections
Proven international franchise operating in 15 countries around the world. The house inspection industry is rapidly growing with pre-purchase inspections, P testing, maintenance inspections and safe and sanitary reports. We are now looking for further inspectors nationwide.
Earn $100,000 - $200,000 P.A with this proven international franchise operating in 15 countries around the world. Franchises currently in NZ are operating in Auckland, Coromandel Peninsula, Hamilton, Tauranga and Hastings.
The house inspection industry is rapidly growing and as well as pre-purchase inspections, other income streams are available such as “P” testing, maintenance inspections and safe and sanitary reports.
We are now looking for further inspectors nation-wide. If you are tired of working for someone else and want to be rewarded for your own efforts or are currently self-employed, but working alone and finding that doing everything yourself is limiting your success then we would like to hear from you. A Buyers Choice Home Inspections offers you a proven path to a successful business.
Your franchise investment provides all the training, equipment and marketing material you need and includes:
- Uniform – shirts, jacket, hats
- Vehicle sign writing (vehicle not provided)
- Tools and equipment
- German scientific moisture meter
- Brochures, business cards and other marketing material
- Personalised territory website and NZ wide and world wide websites.
- P testing kit
- First years insurance
- Inspection software
- Business systems software
- Full online training leading to an internationally recognised qualification in House Inspections.
- 5 days in-house business training course
- Comprehensive Training and operations manual
- 10 onsite inspections with qualified ABCHI inspector as part of your training
- A cash business – no debtors
- Low operating costs
- Not physically demanding
- Not weather dependent
- A great business investment where you can add extra contractors to work in your territory
- On-going support from the NZ regional owner and master franchise in the USA including 3 monthly NZ meetings and an International Annual Convention.
Each franchise has their own territory close to home and avoids inspectors having to spend unproductive hours travelling across town.
Watch our video
Skills and training
No experience is necessary – full training and business coaching is provided. Applicants must however have a strong desire to succeed, be able to communicate well with people, have a drivers licence ad be willing to agree to police and credit checks.
The home based training involves online study at your own computer. This may be done while still employed and in your own time.
We have successful franchisees from many different backgrounds including sales, printing, building, trades, real estate and finance.
Realistic earnings are $100,000 - $200,000 P.A
See our ratings on No Cowboys - https://www.nocowboys.co.nz/businesses/a-buyers-choice-home-inspections
Finance options available.
Zones Landscaping is the new outdoor franchise from the people behind the award-winning success of Refresh Renovations. Zones is New Zealand’s only...
Design, manufacture and supply of made-to-measure kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms for retail and trade customers. Seeking hard-working, sales-driven,...
Manage your own bathroom maintenance business specialising in fixing leaky showers. Tried and tested business model. Initial training and ongoing...
Maintain To Profit is New Zealand’s leading property renovation and maintenance business. It is primarily a sales and project management licence...