directory | for sale | by industry | food and beverage
advertiser info: franchise business opportunity
|industry food and beverage||investment $100,000 - $450,000||number in NZ 10 and globally 10||FANZ member yes|
|contact Jo Bradford
p 06 834 0537x3 m 022 043 5163
|telephone||find out more|
|industry||food and beverage|
|investment from||$100,000 - $450,000|
|number in NZ||10|
Life is all about opportunities. Breakers surfing-themed family restaurants have grown over the last 20 years to become one of the most renowned, successful and innovative hospitality operations and have developed into an iconic leisure and lifestyle consumer brand network.
Life is all about opportunities. Breakers Restaurants is one of the most renowned, successful and innovative hospitality operations that have developed into an iconic leisure and lifestyle consumer brand network. Our surfing-themed family restaurants, for example, have grown over the last 20 years to incorporate all of these key factors. Sticking to a proven formula and operational consistency coupled with the passion and adaptability of key staff has led to a rapid expansion of Breakers sites in New Zealand - currently 10 strong restaurants in the North island. If you’re driven and passionate about owning your own business then this is a great opportunity for you to invest in. The Breakers culture is one of the main reason why our franchise system has been so successful. With the right franchise foundation in place we can work with existing and potential franchisees from any industry background.
- Breakers support team help in the theme design, branding, set up and maintenance of your Breakers Restaurant. Every Breakers Restaurant has been thoroughly researched in terms of engaging the right type of target market in the right location. We have a POS team that ensure signage is visible to approaching consumers, and every element in-store forms part of a “in-store” marketing pack that is considered at the forefront of leisure retailing.
- Assistance in staff recruitment and development programmes. Since its inception, we have learnt tactical training and recruitment techniques to ensure the type of people that work for Breakers Restaurant suit the demands of the clientele. We understand staff management can often be daunting; however, we have proven development programmes in place to help obtain maximum return from your labour costs.
- An 8 week comprehensive on-site training programme. We personally ensure the initial period is documented In-full and also reinforced In person to ensure you and your staff are well versed in doing things the Breakers way.
- On-going operational support programme and mentoring. We have operational support teams that can be deployed to be with you to help weed out any minor issues that may arise, mentor the staff and help you with your routine for on-going optimum performance.
- State-of-the-art information technology systems and support. From point-of-sale promotional devices, security, till systems, emails, web marketing, docket systems and customer relationship management tools - all the technology is in place to ensure your site is capable of minimal downtime.
A range of opportunities are available throughout the North and South Island. Register your interest at https://breakers.kiwi/franchising/
"Since taking on the Breakers Restaurant in Mount Maunganui we have had fantastic support from the team at the Franchise Office. The Breakers systems are second to none and the brand is strong with great support from our customers. This has allowed us to make the most of the lifestyle at ‘The Mount’ while still getting a great return on our investment."
Tom Collins & Noortje Collins, Franchisees, Breakers Restaurant Mount Maunganui.
"Since investing in Breakers Restaurants, we have never looked back. Sure, it’s been a lot of hard work, but the return has been worth it. Not just financially but within our community and family. Breakers Restaurant is a great family brand with incomparable systems and support management which are at times priceless. We enjoy the various aspects of working in and on our business and being a part of a forever growing brand."
Dave & Fiona Fagg, Franchisees, Breakers Restaurant Gisborne.
Complete the form below to receive more detailed information from Breakers Restaurants. We will not share your information with any other third party.