directory | for sale | by industry | financial services
advertiser info: franchise business opportunity
|industry financial services||investment $49,500||number in NZ 8 and globally 60+||FANZ member no|
|contact Nigel Thomson
p 0-9-302 0949 m 027 434 6262
|telephone||find out more business profile|
|number in NZ||8|
Fifo Capital franchisees provide working capital funding for small businesses. An excellent return on funds invested. We have a number of options for entry into the Fifo Capital business for franchisees, all with excellent income earning opportunities.
• White collar B2B finance sector
• Lead appointments set for you
• Funding pool available
• Full support and training
• Tremendous financial and lifestyle rewards – great work-life balance
Fifo Capital is a successful professional services franchise business operating in all parts of New Zealand, and internationally too; Australia, England, Ireland and Canada.
Since 2005 we have funded more than one billion dollars of business finance, assisting many businesses with their short-term working capital needs. Our franchised “Business Partners” are successful and enjoy a financially rewarding and envious lifestyle. Many are millionaires having followed our proven systems.
With Fifo Capital, we have everything you need to start, manage and grow your own local New Zealand business into a true success. We lead the franchise industry and business-finance market in technology, business development and on-going support best practice.
Being a niche operator that prides itself on being efficiently nimble, each Business Partner franchisee receives tailored advice and personal face time with our experienced senior managers and directors.
If you thrive on business success and want to work in an exceptionally interesting market with a go-ahead company that authentically values and supports the people in its network, Fifo Capital is an ideal opportunity for you.
View our Fifo Capital Headway magazine.
Our core Fifo Capital offering to business clients is invoice finance. Invoice finance is purchasing accounts receivables at a discounted rate from companies and collecting the full payment from their customers. The methodology is simple, secure and proven popular with both suppliers and customers, so much so Fifo Capital New Zealand has funded more than one-hundred million dollars to date, and globally, more than a billion dollars.
Each day, franchisees meet with prospect clients and referral partners, sharing the benefits of Fifo Capital’s business finance products.
Our business model is built around each new Business Partner securing six clients within their first year in the business. Doesn’t sound like much, and, it isn’t.
Clients tend to be repeat clients and stay with us for one to two years before securing more traditional forms of finance or moving to other financiers.
We operate an in-house qualified lead generation program. This is where we (national office), identify suitable clients, send them information, phone and explain our offering and make a time for you to meet with them. This is an excellent way for you to kick start your business.
Worried about protecting your investment? No need to. We have a unique non-payment insurance policy to protect you against non-payment, thus protecting your money.
Hitting the ground running and growing a strong business needs comprehensive professional development support, both when starting out and on an ongoing basis. We are committed to providing each Business Partner franchisee with the best support and resources to enable them to achieve their individual goals.
- New Business Partner induction: this is comprehensive and covers both in-house and in-field training.
- Other than being only a short drive or flight away, and phone call, ongoing professional development is delivered in numerous ways;
- In field and remote one-on-one meetings with Business Partners
- On-going meetings with Business Partners, their clients and referral partners.
- Webinars for Business Partners to connect with other franchisees and participate in business updates.
- Annual conferences are structured to provide business updates and development sessions, as well as important social activities.
- Mid-year get-togethers update Business Partners on changes that necessitate explanation and training, for example, technology, systems and processes, marketing and credit processes and legal matters.
- As mentioned, we operate our own lead generation program for our business partners to tap into.
- Fifo Capital provides expert credit and transaction support, including direct access to our Head of Credit.
- As all good franchise companies do, Fifo Capital centrally manages a marketing programme on behalf of all Business Partners. This programme creates awareness, drives engagement and generates opportunities to connect with referral partners and prospects.
We operate in all areas of New Zealand. Specifically, franchise territories are:
- Bay of Plenty
- Hawke's Bay
- Central Manawatu-Wanganui
- West Coast
- Tasman and Nelson Regions
Complete the form below to receive more detailed information from Fifo Capital. We will not share your information with any other third party.