Westpac Directory of Franchising
Hit the ground running with your own recruitment franchise under a brand that has been successfully operating in NZ for 30+ years. With minimal overheads and maximum profit, the Martin Personnel model has developed built-in systems, infrastructure and a Candidate / Client Management Software Programme.
Martin Personnel has become a trusted recruitment advisor and preferred agency to many top New Zealand businesses. This comprehensive operating system provides experienced recruiters with a sophisticated, best-practice platform to realise their true worth, and leverage their skills, experience and networks within their own business.
Benefits of being a franchisee with Martin Personnel
- Minimal overheads, maximum profits
- Simple business framework with sophisticated systems and software
- Exceptional training and ongoing support
- The ‘business in a box’ format, will allow you to quickly concentrate on gaining your first clients
- Dedicated territory
- Collective brand power
- Great Head Office support provided to franchisees, including client billing, payroll and marketing
- Access to exclusive client and candidate management software
Skills and training
Martin Personnel are looking for franchisees with a proven background in recruitment, ideally across a range of industries and with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. An ideal franchisee is someone with business development skills able to develop strong professional working relationships.
Franchisees will need to have one or more of the following skills or experience;
- Ideally experience in any sector – blue collar industry including: construction, warehousing or trades recruitment, the white collar industry including: specialist accounting and finance, executive, health, education, etc
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience, either in the temporary or permanent space or preferably both
- Competent sales and business development skills
- Strong connections and networks within their local area
- Natural relationship builder
- Share the same values and beliefs that have cemented our reputation for being “all about people.’
Multiple franchise opportunities are available throughout New Zealand. Register your interest at https://bit.ly/3hEWsBL
CrestClean regional master franchises suit administrators, sales people or managers with people, business and accounting skills who are interested in...
The leading provider of electrical testing and tagging services. Are you ready to be a part of this highly successful brand and create a new future for...
An established, award-winning franchise with nearly 300 franchisees operating throughout NZ. This cleaning franchise offers quality cleaning at...
New mobile workplace health monitoring franchise. Mobile clinics providing lung function, hearing, hand, arm, vibration and occupational vision testing...
Hit the ground running with your own recruitment franchise under a brand that has been successfully operating in NZ for 30+ years. With minimal...