Westpac Directory of Franchising
Express Employment Professionals
Bring an Express franchise to your community! We’re looking for high-energy leaders and relationship-builders ready to make a difference. To help you get started, we’re offering a 50% discount on the franchise fee ($70K) if you sign by the end of 2021.
Express Employment Professionals is the top global staffing franchise, ranked #1 in category by Entrepreneur Magazine for 11 years in a row. We have more than 830 locations with an average of more than $5.4 million* in top-line sales for mature offices. The staffing industry is recession resilient and stays strong despite market changes. Start-up costs are low and there's no inventory. The average office places 650 job seekers a year and supports outreach programs in your community to make a huge impact. Express believe in helping you succeed with 8-5 office hours that provide optimal work-life balance.
* Figures are expressed in US dollars and represent revenues of franchisees operating in the United States and Canada under similar (but not the same) franchise agreements. They are not intended to reflect your potential earnings in Australia or New Zealand.
Our world-class new Franchise Owner training program has a 98% franchisee satisfaction rating. We give you the support and tools you need to launch and grow a successful business.
- Pre-training, robust virtual training and on-the-job training in Sydney to ensure your virtual and in-person business operations are successful
- Two weeks of training in Sydney
- A third week of additional on-the-job training
- Paid travel and accommodations for two individuals during new Franchise Owner training
- On-site support during your grand opening week
Numerous areas are available throughout Australia and New Zealand.
What do our franchisees say?
“For me, the best part of owning an Express franchisee and being an entrepreneur in this industry is the ability I’ve had and the opportunity I’ve had to develop others and grow leaders within organization. This business has changed my life, and I’ve learned so much. I’ve learned how to be a leader. I learned how to sell. I’ve learned how to inspire others. And we’ve just been able to help a lot of people along the way.”
Jessica Culo, Franchise Owner, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
CrestClean regional master franchises suit administrators, sales people or managers with people, business and accounting skills who are interested in...
A Paramount Services franchise is a safe and affordable way to own your own business. When you become a franchisee we will provide you with enough...
Business training and coaching franchise opportunity delivering the well-known High Performance programme. Do you have previous management and sales...
If you have handyman skills, or are good with outside jobs, a Crest PropertyCare franchise may suit. We provide caretaking services to businesses and...
The leading provider of electrical testing and tagging services. Are you ready to be a part of this highly successful brand and create a new future for...