Westpac Directory of Franchising
The Seasons Art Class
Referred to as ‘the perfect part-time business', The Seasons Art Class arrived in NZ in 2019. High return franchise opportunity from part-time, flexible hours (earn up to $90,000 from just two days per week). No artistic talent needed, and full training and support will be provided.
If the idea of making $45,000 profit for working one day a week sounds attractive, how about earning $90,000 for two days a week – with no additional investment required?
Referred to as ‘the perfect part-time business’ The Seasons Art Class has established itself as the UK’s premier adult art class provider, allowing a great launch into NZ in mid 2019:
- Now seeking new franchisees nationwide for the completion of our exciting expansion into New Zealand.
- High return franchise opportunity from part-time, flexible hours.
- No artistic talent needed, and full training and support will be provided.
Established in the UK in 2009, The Seasons Art Class run adult-only art courses (20-80+ years old) for absolute beginners to improvers.
The brand is expanding globally across Europe, North America and Australasia. Expansion has been halted due to Covid restrictions but will be resuming strongly in 2022.
At its core, Seasons is a step-by-step class with a well-proven curriculum of 14-week, 3-hour classes that provide a place for students to learn techniques in a range of media from qualified tutors, and develop their art skills in a sociable, relaxed setting.
Courses are operated on a part-time, one day per week, basis. These start off as one day a week but can rapidly expand to a multi-branch, multi-day operation meaning that you are likely to generate growth from $45,000 up to $135,000 profit per annum for only 1-3 days a week.
Our students are usually professional adults and retirees. This is a growth market as the demographics shift with the baby boomers into retirement for the next couple of decades. Demand for classes is strong with a clearly defined group of returning students that builds ongoing growth.
This is a part-time opportunity – an entry level business that you can control with an average profit margin of 50%
- Perfect to extend the family (or individual) income stream.
- Your area as allocated ensures you have a complete monopoly in your region (and you have limited competition – our world-class systems and process assure that).
- Franchisees are only required to host teaching venue once a week to oversee a 3 hour lesson.
- Lessons are taught by experienced tutors, initially sourced for you by the company.
- Your venue is rented on an ‘as needed’ basis – no leases
- All ongoing supplies are sourced through the Head Office
- Any other administrative work can be completed at home during hours that suit you.
- We generate innovative, world-class, comprehensive curriculums three times per year (a brand new curriculum every 3 months), and provide all the marketing material and guidelines.
We supply hands-on assistance and training every step of the way prelaunch, and exceptional on-going support once you are up and running.
Watch our video
Skills & training
No artistic experience necessary, as professional tutors will teach the class – however, an interest in art as well as great people skills is a real asset and ensures your capacity for growth.
You operate the business in a managerial capacity, so you must be well organised with good communication skills and a friendly disposition.
Using our marketing materials, you will be responsible for how much growth you can achieve in your allocated region.
We have established a good track record over the last couple of years, in what would have to be the toughest business environments, ever.
Despite the conditions, we have grown beyond what we thought possible and are now poised for even greater and consistent growth with the world coming back into a more predictable future.
We will take you through that process and show you all the workings at our (casual) meeting, which can be handled in person or via Zoom at a time that suits you.
The uptake since our introduction to NZ has been strong (even throughout the pandemic).
The Upper North Island is close to being sold out, branches available are:
- Palmerston North (x2)
- Lower Hutt
- Christchurch (x3)
- Dunedin (x2)
We offer you an opportunity to own your own business and make a real difference in children's lives. Running before and after-school care, and holiday...
NumberWorks’nWords is looking for exceptional people to join our expanding network of after-school tutoring centres. If you are a great communicator,...
Giving kids a sporting chance. In-school curriculum, after school academy programmes, school sports days. Education outside of the classroom. Before and...