Westpac Directory of Franchising
We are looking for accountants, CAs, CPAs, Bookkeepers to become part of our Number Nurses team. We offer Xero and Xero add-on set up, training & management, along with a range of bookkeeping services.
Looking for an exciting career change?
Calling all Accountants, Bookkeepers & Xero enthusiasts – we have just what the Doctor ordered.
- Dreaming of working from home around your kids?
- Would you like to be in control of your working hours?
- Looking for a career change?
Inject Xero into your world today.
We’ve released our New Zealand Number Nurses® Franchises – available for purchase now nationwide with flexible payment terms available.
What is a Number Nurse?
Number Nurses® help businesses focus on the possibilities not the admin.
We like to think of bookkeepers as Number Nurses® who make the world of accounting as painless as possible. We tidy up any little messes, teach clients how to take good care of themselves. Our focus is to empower every business owner, teach them best practice bookkeeping and to make the Xero experience fun.
We assist businesses with Xero set up, training & trouble shooting & much more.
Number Nurses are skilled and knowledgeable with all Xero add-ons and can take care of the day to day Xero admin for any business.
We give business owners their time back.
Become a Number Nurse & receive;
- Access to Number Nurses branding
- Full Xero training
- Full Workflow Max Training
- Free Xero Account
- Free Xero Practice Manager Member
- 3 month mentoring and implementation programme
- Operations Manual
- Training Manual
- 100 printed business cards
- 100 pamphlets
- 100 storybooks
- Nationwide advertising and marketing programme
- Access to the Number Nurses supplier network
- A Xero starter promotional pack (*Xero provided)
The benefits of becoming a Number Nurse are:
- Part of a nationally recognised brand
- Flexibility of working hours
- Work from anywhere
- Xero Gold Partner Status
- Quality training
- Access to industry training and events
- The ability to grow your business at your pace and to suit your personal goals
What it takes to be a Number Nurse:
- Ideally, you will already be an Accountant, CA, CPA or Bookkeeper, but Number Nurses welcome anyone who is looking for a career change.
- You will be serious about running your own business & want to empower your clients to help them achieve their business goals.
- You will know your way around Xero & Xero add-ons – but full training will be provided if you are a newbie to Cloud Accounting.
- You’ll be happy to pick up the phone and contact us a HQ when you need a helping hand. Don’t perform surgery alone.
- Honesty, integrity and confidentiality are essential traits of every Number Nurse® - we always respect businesses’ teams and commercially sensitive information.
Number Nurses are everywhere
Our Franchises are available Nationwide.
It doesn’t matter if you are city central or live deep the rural country-side – we work in the Cloud, so you can be a Number Nurse® from anywhere.
You may want to bolt us on to your existing accounting firm and offer all-round service & support to your clients, or you may wish to take your Bookkeeping service to the next level.
Perhaps you are a Mum who wants to stay at home with your kids & earn at the same time. The possibilities are endless. Got what it takes?
Get the best of both worlds today & contact us today to find out more.
Number Nurse contact details
Phone: 0800 XERO NURSE (0800 937 668)
CrestClean regional master franchises suit administrators, sales people or managers with people, business and accounting skills who are interested in...
If you have handyman skills, or are good with outside jobs, a Crest PropertyCare franchise may suit. We provide caretaking services to businesses and...
Aramex, formerly Fastway Couriers, is an award-winning franchise system that provides local and national courier and freight services at competitive...
Topline Group, a market leader in roofing, is now offering existing business owners or new business savvy operators the opportunity to join its...
Oncore is New Zealand's leading team for residential and commercial repairs, maintenance, insurance work, and product installations. We are looking for...