Westpac Directory of Franchising
Landmark Homes is recognised as an industry leader in top quality, new home design and construction. We are searching for highly driven and motivated people (preferably with building industry knowledge) to join our growing franchise network throughout New Zealand.
Landmark Homes has a reputation for offering the best - quality, service, design, craftsmanship and value for money. Starting a Landmark Homes franchise is a professionally managed process with proven systems. The effectiveness of these systems, branding and quality control, has been demonstrated in our growth nationwide.
With over 40 years’ experience, and completion of many stylish homes throughout New Zealand, superb show homes, branded vehicles, signage, television, digital, radio and print advertising, and much success in Master Builders House of the Year Awards, Landmark Homes is now a recognised national Brand. This results in fantastic exposure to potential clients.
Your business opportunity:
A Landmark Homes building franchise offers you, and includes:
- An Exclusive Territory – each franchisee operates their business in a clearly defined territory where they have exclusive rights to construct Landmark Homes;
- Plan Collection and Design & Build System – Our collection of more than 100 Ready to Build plans are all fully customisable. All designs in our collection are supported with plans, specifications, price files, marketing and display material.
- Our Design & Build System is a well-developed process supported with a Design Brief and all documentation to ensure it is a streamlined experience for our clients. It enables franchisees to present accurate estimates and achieve targets;
- National Supply Agreements – for a competitive price advantage across all aspects of the building process;
- Established Show home support package;
- Pricing, Ordering, Back Costing, and Accounting software;
- CAD plan systems for the Plan Collection; CMS software for Sales & Client management;
- Marketing – national advertising and marketing campaigns are managed by National Office and include television, digital, radio and print advertising, and website;
- Online resources, Training and ongoing support in all facets of business operation;
- Team culture – a national team of likeminded people with the same ethics and goals, promoting a sharing culture for ideas and experiences with other franchisees; client referrals; support and communication.
Watch our video
Who we are looking for:
Highly motivated people with the following attributes, who wish to own their own business that enables lifestyle choices, and delivers the ability to build a valuable saleable asset:
- Knowledge of the building industry and/or a proven sales background;
- Possess managerial, organisational, a solid understanding of financials, and communication skills;
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service;
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and driven to succeed.
East Auckland, Hawkes Bay, Kapiti Coast, Wairarapa, Nelson/Marlborough, West Coast, South Canterbury, Otago, Southland
$175,000 + GST with an initial payment of $50,000 + GST
If you believe you have what it takes to become a Landmark Homes franchisee, or would like more information about our opportunity, and would like to be considered, please contact our National Office by phone: 07 578 2295 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Design, manufacture and supply of made-to-measure kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms for retail and trade customers. Seeking hard-working, sales-driven,...
Refresh is the global leader in home renovations. It provides franchise owners with financial freedom, as well as the security of a proven process....