Westpac Directory of Franchising
Be your own boss and get all the support you need. You don’t have to be a hairdresser to own a Just Cuts, just have a passion for people and the ability to follow a proven system that has worked for over 29 years.
Just Cuts is a hairdressing salon that provides a service for the whole family. Our fixed price, no appointment system is a convenient and practical solution for our clients, offering them affordable style cuts from fully qualified staff.
Just Cuts was the brainchild of Denis McFadden, who, back in 1982, turned a simple idea into a business concept that would change the hairdressing industry forever. Always ahead of the curve, McFadden decided to run a promotion at his humble Sydney salon to boost business and offered all clients a “no appointment, $6 Style Cuts™ cut”. The response was outstanding and the idea of Just Cuts™ was born.
With our first New Zealand Salon opening in 1997 we now have 28 locations across the country, with a view to double in the next 5 years. See the list of available opportunities below.
Just Cuts is the largest and most recognised hairdressing company in the Southern Hemisphere performing over 100,000 Style Cuts™ cuts for our Clients each week!
We are very proud to say we have now also extended across the globe with 4 Salons opened in the United Kingdom over 2020 and more to come!
- You can't get a haircut online
- 53% of Just Cuts Franchise Owners own more than one salon
- 37% of Just Cuts Franchise Owners are women
- The average Just Cuts™ Franchisee spends less than 30 hours working on their business
- Just Cuts are proud supporters of the Blind Foundation Guide Dogs, with each of our salons collecting daily donations
- Our exclusive haircare and styling range, JUSTICE Professional, was launched in 2013 and has seen 40% year on year growth since
- Just Cuts CEO and Founder, Denis McFadden, has been inducted into the Franchising Hall of Fame
- Just Cuts Franchising was named in IBISWorld’s Top 500 private companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019
The Just Cuts Smart Choice Checklist
- No hairdressing experience necessary
- Combine security with independence
- Be part of a well-established New Zealand brand
- Grow your business within an existing network of salons
- Share resources, ideas and information with Just Cuts Franchise Owners
- Benefit from shared marketing and social media resources
- Tap into greater public awareness of your business
- Enjoy ongoing operational support, training and development opportunities
- Leave marketing, social media and promotions to the experts
Franchise Opportunities in New Zealand
- Whangarei - Paramount Plaza, Tikipunga - HOT OPPORTUNITY
- North Auckland - Highbury Shopping Centre - HOT OPPORTUNITY
- South Auckland - Manukau
- Wellington - North City - HOT OPPORTUNITY
- Nelson - Richmond Mall - HOT OPPORTUNITY
- Invercargill - New development 2021
Watch our videos
- Visit the Just Cuts You Tube channel for videos of our latest Salon Grand Openings, Conferences, Charity Events , Customers and Product information!
- Just Cuts News & Media
Be your own boss and get all the support you need. You don’t have to be a hairdresser to own a Just Cuts, just have a passion for people and the ability...
At Caci we love what we do! Helping New Zealanders with what we call 'skin confidence'. Now is your chance to join the team, become a Caci clinic owner...