AUCKLAND BOOTCAMP FOR FRANCHISE FIELD MANAGERS
July 2018 - The international Franchise Relationships Institute is bringing one of its most popular events back to Auckland in September.
The two-day Field Manager Bootcamp is designed specifically for people in operational roles who work directly with franchisees, as well as franchisor executives seeking new tools for driving franchisee satisfaction and success. It takes place in Auckland on 4-5 September 2018.
‘Field managers have a tough job, often on the road working alone, striving to protect your brand and make a real difference to franchisee performance,’ says FRI founder Greg Nathan. ‘To succeed, they need a unique combination of courage, emotional intelligence and business savvy.’
The Field Manager Bootcamp programmes are structured and delivered based on FRI’s in-depth work with over 1,000 field managers. All sessions are grounded in the realities of field operations and taught by experienced franchise professionals who know what they are talking about.
The Bootcamp is designed specifically for people in operational roles who work directly with franchisees, as well as franchisor executives seeking new tools for driving franchisee satisfaction and success.
During the two-day programme, participants are exposed to a dynamic, interactive learning experience that enables them to:
- Gain powerful insights from franchising research, unavailable anywhere else.
- Learn evidence based techniques and models to help them better prepare for and deliver effective field visits.
- Engage in valuable group discussions and share best practice on hot topics.
- Listen to real life case studies of difficult situations and think about how to apply these lessons.
- Be given techniques and tools for successfully managing interactions with all types of people.
- Compile a detailed action plan of targeted learning areas and how they will work on these.
- Build their personal confidence to tackle whatever their job throws up.
- Earn 320 education credits if enrolled in the Certified Franchise Executive Program run by the Franchise Council of Australia.
For more info and costs, go to http://franchiserelationships.com/events/2018/field-manager-bootcamps/program-foundation
This material is copyright © Franchise NZ Marketing Limited, Franchise New Zealand ™ magazine and Franchise New Zealand On Line . While it may be downloaded for personal use, no part may be reproduced in any form whatsoever without the specific written permission of the publisher.