Here are some of the comments readers made about Franchise New Zealand magazine & website in our latest reader survey.
- Awesome, informative and has helped take away a lot of the fear for myself.
- The magazine is fresh and gives some sound advice as well as being a good reference point.
- I'm always looking for advice and knowledge and this magazine has both.
- I love the articles about people and their success stories.
- It's very informative and supplies a lot of data for people who want to start their own business.
- Love it, been a subscriber for years and always look forward to my copy arriving. Provides valuable info and whets the appetite with new ideas and concepts.
- Very informative.
- Very good read for a first time reader.
- Very easy to understand content which has substance.
- Excellent advice.
- Very informative and easy to read with interesting articles.
- I enjoy it very much and find it very useful.
- Really like the Directory.
- Currently in negotiations with a franchise I saw (while reading your magazine) at the bank.
- This magazine is used by me as a tool for my own business and for recommending to others, I find it very informative and wide-ranging. Thank you.
- The site is great and easy to navigate. With me being new to business and new to franchising I think this site is going to be very helpful for me.
- Good overview of each opportunity.
- Very clear and informative.
- Easy to navigate around.
- Website is user-friendly and has good layout
- I like how some of the older articles are on the site.
- The links to professional services like lawyers and accountants are great. Very helpful.
- Well-designed and informative.
- A great resource - loads of info but not as cluttered as it could be.
- Easy to navigate, valuable topics.
- Its real good opportunity in your website to buy new franchise because you provide all detail.
- Great website, good information, easy to use
- Content is king - and the content is good.
- Very helpful. · Easy to navigate and well set out. It's great.
Find out about advertising with Franchise New Zealand